And I don’t mean with a person, I mean with yourself and the world around you. Written by yours truly 🙂
1. Find something to be grateful for every single day. It came be as simple as a flower or as complex as the bonds of your family. Whatever. Just find something and be grateful that it exist.
2. Find something to fall in love with every single day. Once again, it can be as simple as a your favorite piece of candy or listening to your favorite song 10 times….just find something and love the hell out of it.
3. Don’t sweat the small stuff. I know it’s easy to get pissed off at the guy who just cut you off or the fact you woke up 25 minutes late, but don’t overthink it. Let it go. Less stress = more smiles.
4. Smile at everyone. I don’t care who they are. Smile at them. A frown may turn others away.
5. Do one good deed everyday. Hold the door open for someone. Tell someone they look nice. Surprise someone with a “I appreciate you text.” Just do something nice.
6. Tell yourself that you’re beautiful. No matter what. You are beautiful.